Sunday, April 16, 2006

Horizons's Roof

Well, I've managed to get a bit done on the roof, but it's a little sketchy. I was wondering if anybody out there had some more images of the camera on the roof and shots of the roof area itself. As you can tell in the *only* photo I have of the camera (shown below) it's a little tricky to model a whole roof from this pic.

I'm also looksing for shots taken from the roof showing parts of the roof. I have a blurry small drawing showing two roof drains, but I have no idea what they look like. I'd like to really detail this section of the pavilion since it was so rarely seen.

This is what I have so far. Please disregard the rendering artifacts. :)

You can see the roof hatch on the left side of the roof. The pole sticking up is tha approximate position of the camera.

2 Comments:

At Fri Apr 28, 01:30:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the pictures here?
http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/deconstructingthedream/photos/browse/494e
You can see the roof bent over in various pictures, it looks brown.

 
At Fri Apr 28, 04:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tocpe said...

Yeah, That's some of the photos I worked from, but there really isn't much on the camera in those photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home